Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Transformation Tuesday

1. Tell us, what’s your name?
Rachel Warner


2. Since the start of your transformation, how many inches/pounds have you lost and how long did it take you?
I went from 217 pounds at the beginning of my journey and my weight as of today is 173.4. That’s 43.6 pounds since starting Insanity back in March of 2013.

3. Why did you choose to make a change in your life?
I was sitting on the couch eating a huge bowl of cereal and the Insanity infomercial came on the screen. It was at that moment I decided enough was enough and I made the call to order the program.

4. What methods did you use to lose the weight and inches?
I’ve done Insanity, the 3 Day Refresh, and I drink Shakeology daily.

5. How hard was it to change your eating habits?
It was hard for me to change my poor eating habits so my results could have been better.

6. What sort of support did you have to help you through this new journey?
It wasn’t till I found my coach Samantha who offered to give me extra motivation that I actually used my program and started to see huge results.

7. What was the hardest part about this journey?
I only had the program alone to keep me motivated and after a couple weeks it was done. I tried again for a couple weeks and again gave in to the changes and the pain that was involved with the program.

8. What has kept you motivated to keep going?
Beachbody Coaching is what’s kept me on track and I love inspiring others to do the same. I love this new healthy lifestyle, the friends I’ve made and the positive effect it’s had for my family. What had first started as a way to keep myself on track is now putting gas in the cars and paying for our weekly groceries.

9. What changes do you love most about your new body/life?
I didn’t only finish I succeeded in doing the program all 63 days without missing a workout and lost 14 pounds and got my lost confidence back. Once Insanity was finished I shared my results with everyone. I was so proud of what I’d accomplished.

10. So what can we expect from you next?
I am currently training to run my first marathon which the old me would have never even thought of. I plan on dropping another 20-30 pounds in the next year and hope to bring this new lifestyle to as many people as possible. The sky is truly the limit!


Want results like Rachel’s? Join the Insanity challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment